Water Regulations Training Course
Qualification Period 5 Years.
A short course designed to provide an understanding of the regulations regarding water supplies. The course gives an introduction to water regulations using a pre study work book containing 12 self assessment modules which will lead on to a question and answer session in the classroom. Upon completion, the successful candidates will receive a certificate and card which may, with other qualifications/ experience, allow them to apply for approved plumbing contractors status with the Water Authorities.
Course Duration and Cost.
1 day, fee £160+VAT including assessment
- Materials and substances in contact with water
- Requirements for water fittings
- Water system design and installation
- Prevention of cross connection to unwholesome water
- Backflow prevention
- Regulators specification for backflow arrangements and devices
- Guidance Clauses relating to backflow prevention
- Cold water services
- Hot water services
- WCs, flushing devices and urinals
- Baths sinks, showers and taps
- Washing machines, dishwashers and other appliances
- Water for outside use
Click To Book Water Regulations Course